Educative advice

Busuru1

KCr.
When a group of tourists visited a crocodile farm, the owner of the place launched a daring proposal;

-Whoever dares to jump, swim to shore and survive, I will give 1 million dollars.

Nobody dared to move, suddenly a man jumped into the water and desperately swam towards the shore while he was chased by all the crocodiles.

With great luck he arrived, taking the admiration of everyone in the place, then the owner announced;

-We have a brave winner.

After collecting their reward, the couple returned to the hotel, upon arrival, the manager told him; he was very brave to jump, then the man said;

-I didn't jump, someone pushed me!

His wife smiled ...

Moral: "Behind every successful man, there is a woman who pushes him."

What a heart catching story, I know it's a very appealing story to the ladies on the watch. Now let's go back to my story there was a story of the same sort and the same person jumped in and didn't make it to the shore. The reward went untouched and the man who offered the offer was sued, he then gave the 1 million to the woman and she went and used all the money and got remarried and lived a happy life after then. Moral lesson: behind any man lies a strong feeling of deserted and mixed reactions, not everybody wants the best for us. Some of us want us gone so that they can take what is ours for their own selfish wants, there are different views in every story and what matters is what you go for.