God of the unqualified

@Charles

KCr.
Bill Gates organized an enormous session to recruit a new chairman for Microsoft Europe.
5000 candidates assembled in a large room.
One of the candidates was Pkor, a Kenyan living in the USA.

Bill Gates thanked all the candidates for coming, and then asked all those who do not know JAVA programming to leave.

2000 people left.

Pkor thought to himself, “I do not know JAVA, but I have nothing to lose if I stay. I'll give it a try."

Bill Gates asked that all candidates who have never had the experience of managing more than 100 people to leave.

2000 people left.

Pkor said to himself, “I've never managed anybody by myself, but I have nothing to lose if I stay. What can happen to me?” He stayed behind again.

Then Bill Gates asked all candidates who didn’t have a minimum of a Diploma in Business Management to leave.

500 people left the room.

Pkor thought to himself, “I left school at 15, class 7, but what have I got to lose?” So, he stayed in the room.

Lastly, Bill Gates asked the candidates who do not speak fluent Serbian to leave.

498 people left the room.

Pkor thought to himself, “I do not speak one word of Serbian, but what do I have to lose?” So he stayed behind and found himself with only one other candidate.

Bill Gates joined them and said, “Apparently you are the only two candidates who have all the qualifications and experience I am looking for and also speak Serbian. I'd now like to hear the two of you have a conversation together in that language."

Calmly, Pkor turned to the other candidate, and in a hesitant voice said, "Iamune tiondo(How are you my guy)?"

The other candidate answered softly but clearly, "Achamegei Chemosi, ano gaa(I am well buddy, where do you hail from)?''

The Lord calls the unqualified and qualifies them; be like Pkor, DON'T QUIT!

Wishing a good day.