God works miracles

Her death placed hot charcoal on my head and heart ,😭 during the burial preparation people were many so my sister and I could not feel the loneliness...so after the burial everyone moved to their homes...we...we're left alone standing by the grave...☹️😢😭😭😭 wondering what next.........

Her dead placed hot charcoal on my head and heart ,😭 during the burial preparation people were many so my sister and I could not feel the loneliness...so after the burial everyone moved to their homes...we...we're left alone standing by the grave...☹️😢😭😭😭 wondering what next.........
Loneliness is real, I could go to funerals and see the large mammoth crowds on the tents, so many that I couldn't even count, many like the traveling groups of safari ants going to another desired place. Many like the israelites who were escaping from Egypt from Moses then I would look at their crocodile tears each time they would act they're crying and be like how could they even make a joke in a sacred place where we are celebrating the last journey of a fallen member. In my imaginations that is, then my eyes would zoom the reaction and the feeling of the family crew in the known assigned tent. I would symphatize with them for a while, the sad faces, unhealthy smiles and silent speaches, then ask myself why them????,,, the why's go unanswered so I still ask myself nobody deserves the pain though everyone will go and just leave after making my own conclusions silently without even giving a speech. After some days, weeks, months, years I meet with the family members and see them jovial and also summarize the full statement and conclusion that everyone who goes life still goes on. It can take time but finally you'll get over it. No matter how painful just know it ain't gonna be the same and move on, don't expect that everyone will have the same pain you feel in them. There are only few of the sympathizing souls and they are rare to find. You'll get over it someday just believe and trust that it's gonna be fine someday. Just know it's okay not to be okay😌

Easy, just find someone to open up to. Am sure not all were just coming as a normal day, there are some people who feel the pain just as you it's just in the new world people have come up with new strategies that they don't want to stress other people so they keep the pain in and control it within.