Life after August 9th

Melody

KCr.
Right now even though the prices of common household goods is very high, most people are being cushioned from reality by campaign donations. After August 9th, these small-small handouts will cease suddenly and food which is a basic necessity will be out of reach for the masses.

I see a changed life, a new government a new phase. This all trouble will end soon and the soon we are talking about is around the corner. Just as I speak the bonuses for tea farmers is on it's way first solution, plants like maize are on the last stages of being fully dried for harvesting to take place. Coffee farmers are on the long run too everything was pretty pressing recently but as we move forward I see a government that is going to change our lives to normal. The outgoing government have taken all the subsidies normally given to factories farmers and everyone and dipped them into their ungrateful pockets. We are suffering now but hold on fellow Kenyans God is watching and He'll come for our rescue just hold on tight and be patient because as always patience pays.