Politics 2022

Saying that will be an assurity, the bottom line right now is you can see from the perspective of a learned person. Sometimes the crowd you attract shows how you are popular and widely accepted, from recent events it's clear to say that Kenya Kwanza are on the high rank by now they stand a great great chance of being the first in the election. On the other side Azimio la Umoja are seen to be strong also to their part that includes having the commonly watched station citizen TV be their airing channel to reach out to many voters and try to garner the votes from them, it was a great shift for them the moment they chose a minor politician in terms of the ground attraction for dp. Mount Kenya a very welcoming ground for politicians has been recommended by every party that's why most deputy presidents are from there. On the side of comparison, Rigathi Gachagua is more known and loved by people on the real ground especially on this preffered mountain including the home of Karua. On several campaign tours people have been seen to turn up in very small numbers which is an upsetting thing, Nairobi is an hotspot which accommodates everyone without favor of background tribe clan or any other factor. Yesterday on Jacaranda grounds there was a great commotion that saw how anxious and scared the other side (Azimio) is seeing Kenya Kwanza going to rule over Embakasi East by raising a member of parliament to defeat Babu Owino the known 'education bragger'. This is clearly evident how they are watching themselves lose upto the verge of even hiring people to throw stones at the fellow competitors.

Well I think yeah if whoever wins will not be approved by the deepstate you know. Yes we always believe that we are a democratic country but as you all know there are the people who own the country that is those people in the "deepstate" and as much as we all go to vote in the leaders of our choice if the deepstate does not approve who we vote its either a re-run of the elections to be done or sometimes there will be cheating while counting the votes. So for me I think if we vote in someone who is not approved by the deepstate a rerun might be conducted. Actually I think what causes chaos in the country mostly after the election is the fact that the people in the deepstate owns the country and if we choose someone that they don't want then they change him by any means and that's how clashes starts with the people.