sanity🍂🥀

In theory i would say noo because ..okay lets see like when the Earth was created it was guud yes...butt look at the time when Satan started his revolution...he wanted what God had...He wanted God's power...sooo in conclusion...God cast out Satan out of heaven orr he fell .. whatever... the case he was banished on earth... awaiting his day of judgment...soo we can say that mybe God had a special purpose for earth which satan was not included butt because of his "INCIDENT" God just allowed it.....sooo even of satan was God's son.....God can't cast you out of the "new" heaven to the "old" heaven 🤷🏽‍♂️...and God did make hell of the devil and He cast him out to his prison..the odds are earth was not heaven but it is HELL

In theory i would say noo because ..okay lets see like when the Earth was created it was guud yes...butt look at the time when Satan started his revolution...he wanted what God had...He wanted God's power...sooo in conclusion...God cast out Satan out of heaven orr he fell .. whatever... the case he was banished on earth... awaiting his day of judgment...soo we can say that mybe God had a special purpose for earth which satan was not included butt because of his "INCIDENT" God just allowed it.....sooo even of satan was God's son.....God can't cast you out of the "new" heaven to the "old" heaven 🤷🏽‍♂️...and God did make hell of the devil and He cast him out to his prison..the odds are earth was not heaven but it is HELL
😂😂😂😂confused asap

In need of short notes naa☺️☺️☺️