Sites That pay in Kenya.

jonitos

KCr.
#legitplatform #MOBIEARN #letsmakemoney #legitplatform #pesaempire #pesaempire #pesaempire app #online jobs #online remote jobs
Welcome 🤗 . Now, This is all about a Platform Called Topgain(Link Below👇). It has helped me a lot in my financial journey. I have made over 1,000,000 Ksh in Less than a year ( Evidence Below). I was introduced to this platform in April,2023.
Topgain has: 📌 instant Withdrawals to Mpesa.
📌24 hrs customer support.

Ways To Earn Money in Topgain
♦️1. 📝 Online Writing.
• Here You Get paid to Write articles Daily. Ksh 120 per article/ 10 articles Daily= KSH 1200 Daily.

♦️2. Answering Trivia Questions.
•Here you get paid to answer questions Daily. Ksh 30 per question/ 10 questions Daily= KSH 300.

♦️3. Watching Videos.
•Here you get paid to watch videos Daily. You can get Over Ksh 100 Daily Watching videos.

♦️4. Spinning Chances.
•Here you get a chance Daily to Spin. Get up to Ksh 3200 in a single Spin.

♦️5. Referring People to Topgain.
•Here you get paid to refer people to Topgain. Ksh 850 per Person you refer. if you refer 10 people Daily= Ksh 8,500 in a Day.

♦️6. Selling Domains.
•Here you get to enjoy a commission of Ksh 200 per domain sold in Topgain. if u sell 5 domains = Ksh 1000.

♦️7. Car hiring services.
.Here you get paid for each customer you direct to Topgain to hire a car. Get Over Ksh 2,000

♦️8. Trading Online.
•Here you get to Trade with the Money you make online. You can Trade with Ksh 500 to get over Ksh 2,000.

🔷 Topgain has a huge potential for you to make money Online Daily. Let's Utilize these opportunities.
🔷Grow from Ksh 0 to Over Ksh 100,000.
Let's Make Money Online 💰.
Let's Meet at the Top 🔝🔝🔝

All My Evidence Below 👇👇
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS 👇