Social media chronicles

Its very wrong, one should find the right channel to express his or her feelings but not on social media, there are bullies in it who take everything as a joke and may make you feel unwanted. This can lead to suicide even.

Its very wrong, one should find the right channel to express his or her feelings but not on social media, there are bullies in it who take everything as a joke and may make you feel unwanted. This can lead to suicide even.
This is very true but that's what is happening around us...I do agree with you

I think absolutely nooot...hey you know sahi everyone has their own problems to deal with..which in this case no one could care less about how u feel soo they feel like you are an ATTENTION SICKER..... posting how you feel will not even make it any better..infact as it has been said there are bullies who will just make it worse ..and even worse when you feel deppressed but nobody even cares..just being ignored....noone this time has time to tolerate someones emotions while they are facing there demons somewhere else is not even that they don't care is just that they have no time to deal with that "WHOLE" drama and stuff...soo rather post memes making people laugh than showing what you going through because they will not even ask..mybe your family if they care that much tho🤷🏽‍♂️

I think absolutely nooot...hey you know sahi everyone has their own problems to deal with..which in this case no one could care less about how u feel soo they feel like you are an ATTENTION SICKER..... posting how you feel will not even make it any better..infact as it has been said there are bullies who will just make it worse ..and even worse when you feel deppressed but nobody even cares..just being ignored....noone this time has time to tolerate someones emotions while they are facing there demons somewhere else is not even that they don't care is just that they have no time to deal with that "WHOLE" drama and stuff...soo rather post memes making people laugh than showing what you going through because they will not even ask..mybe your family if they care that much tho🤷🏽‍♂️

Hapa umeongea ukweli. Posting stuff online and getting no response or still getting bullied will inturn make you more depressed. Heri niumie mimi na watu wangu.