Stopping

Six30

KCr.
We are the citizens whose votes are the only key to a new developed government. All we need is to stand firm and together to say no on a unison level to these cartels who want to enter office just to drag us down for their selfish bargains. We want a country where each and everyone has equal consideration before any firm and organization either governmental or private institutions. The connection part is tearing us apart and creating a very large gap between the rich and the poor in the society, we might be benefiting some of us but one day it might be the opposite so before that comes manipulate the systems and make it do the right way. It's upon you and me and I've decided on my side the ball is now on your side make informed decisions before you run for the ballot. We can't finish corruption but reducing it is key.

We are the citizens whose votes are the only key to a new developed government. All we need is to stand firm and together to say no on a unison level to these cartels who want to enter office just to drag us down for their selfish bargains. We want a country where each and everyone has equal consideration before any firm and organization either governmental or private institutions. The connection part is tearing us apart and creating a very large gap between the rich and the poor in the society, we might be benefiting some of us but one day it might be the opposite so before that comes manipulate the systems and make it do the right way. It's upon you and me and I've decided on my side the ball is now on your side make informed decisions before you run for the ballot. We can't finish corruption but reducing it is key.
That's pure truth, if I and other like-minded people would shun away the voting based on tribal lines then we would be heading on the right direction ⬆️.